Senior Architectural Technician
Purpose of the Job: To co-ordinate and provide technical and CAD support to the Company's high profile projects
Knowledge and Skills:
- You will need to be Enthusiastic, Loyal, Determined, Exacting, Decisive and Confident.
- You need to be technically competent and hold a relevant qualification (preferably a Degree or HNC/HND in Construction).
- You must demonstrate knowledge of Building Regulations and UK legislation, having an architectural background coupled with a stable employment history.
- Knowledge of Revit would be an advantage as the Company are looking to implement Revit in the future.
- You will need to have high standard, be self-motivated and a good team play.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of AutoCAD is essential.
- Previous experience in residential layouts is favourable.
- Produce work to a specific brief, within tight dealines.
- Liase wiht external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
- Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Architectural design.
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the construction process.
- Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments.
- Ensure that new regulations requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Reporting to the Technical Directors.
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
- Be a team leading mentoring and developing potential architectural technicians and architectural technicians.
- Developing solid relationships with clients.
- Business development, building on existing relationships to secure long term workload.
- Understand and comply with business risk and project delivery parameters.
- Deliver innovate methodolgy and practices to front end project management.
We will offer
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Career Progression
Download full vacancy